Community cats are free-roaming cats who live outdoors and may have humans helping take care of them, but are not “pets.” With proper community support and proper care—including the need to be fixed and vaccinated—people and community cats can share the earth harmoniously.
- If you are interested in future scheduling, please fill out the TNR request form
For TNR related inquiries please email email@example.com
- TNR is a program for unsocialized cats who cannot be handled. We are not currently scheduling for TNR at this time. If you have an outdoor cat who can be safely handled, please schedule an appointment through our clinic – (734) 662-4365
- Each cat must be in an individual, size-appropriate live trap (not a squirrel trap, crate or cat carrier).
- $40 in Washtenaw County spay/neuter/rabies & FVRCP (feline herpes + distemper) & flea and tick
- $75 out of county spay/neuter & rabies +$5 for FVRCP (feline herpes + distemper) +$15 for flea and tick preventative
- $90 out of county package (includes all services listed above)
- $75 trap rental ($65 is refunded when the trap is returned)
- Any injuries or illnesses will be treated at an additional cost
-Basic wound repair – $50 (clean wound site / anti-biotic injection)
-Basic injury treatment – $150 (x-rays, tail removal, eye removal, pain meds)
-Serious injury treatment – $300 (x-rays, limb removal, sutures, pain meds)
TRANSFER FEE – any cat not brought in a live trap will be charged a $50 transfer fee.
-Revaccination for TNR cats only between mid November and mid March – $40 in county / $90 out of county
* Includes all TNR activity through July 2021
Please report any colonies you are aware of, to help HSHV monitor cat colonies to help us better understand and care for our county’s community cats. None of your personal information will be shared and we do not publish specific addresses.