Relieve your stress with our warm fuzzies!
Have us visit you for snuggles and play with a shelter dog, or come to our cat café to start “feline” good!
Scientists say a pet at work lowers our stress, boosts collaboration and increases productivity. We just know it’s a win-win for people and the animals! Plus, fees help homeless animals in our community.
We’ll bring a dog to your work! A great way to make staff feel good and boost morale, not to mention give a worthy shelter dog a break with some socialization and loving attention, Doggie Dates are good for pups and people. Just set up the day and time, ask colleagues to sign up (we promise they’ll open that email!); we’ll handle the rest.
- For the comfort of our dogs, we are only able to schedule them for areas within or bordering Washtenaw County
- $125 for 1 dog, $150 for 2 dogs per 1-hour visit
- 2 dogs maximum per visit
- All visitors must be 18+ (For youth, check out our ACE programs)
- Maximum 30 people per hour. For larger groups, we are happy to schedule multiple visits!
For the comfort of both animals and people, please limit visits to no more than 5 people at a time. To assist with scheduling and sign-up, feel free to download our sample sign-up sheet.
Think someone in your group might become best friends with the dog? We’re happy to talk about adoption!
Start Feline Good
Bring your work to cats! While they won’t do work, they’ll help you get work done by purrrr…. lowering your heart rate. Our Wi-Fi connected café has a computer and large-screen monitor, a variety of chairs and tables for workplace activity and lounging, and a bunch of friendly cats sure to make your day. We’ll provide you with toys to play with the cats; you just bring people with laps and any work you want to get done!
- During business hours: $175 for 2 hours; Evenings: $250 for 2 hours (More time available for additional charge)
- Includes Free Wi-Fi
- Three 8-feet tables and chairs for up to 20 people
- Use of our kitchenette, including a full refrigerator/freezer, counter space and sink
- Use of the computer and wall-mounted large monitor for showing videos, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Cat company